Semi permeant tattoo. Creating small hair like strokes in the eyebrow creating a fuller shaded brow appearance
After we’ve did our work, it is your turn to do your part – the aftercare. Although there are some differences in the aftercare approach-some insist that the treated area should be kept dry for around 10 days, while others believe it should be cleaned with a cotton pad dampen with water, everyone agrees that the area should be bacteria free.
Therefore, make sure you are familiar with the microshading aftercare steps your aesthetician recommends and stick to them. Your hands must be completely clean when caring about your eyebrows. Don’t forget to regularly apply aftercare ointment.
Also, make sure you avoid the following activities:
- Sport activities or anything that will cause excessive sweating
- Hot sauna, hot baths, lengthy showers or jacuzzi use
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- Any kind of chemical peels
- Picking, peeling, or scratching the pigmented area
- Sleeping on your face